Health Safety & Environment(HSE)-Applied/Certified
HSE Management – Applied & Certified & LIAOSH :
(Five Days (5) Training & Certification course by LIA)
LIA - Applied HSE Management course is about practising and applying in Onshore & Offshore , Oil & Gas Sector and in Petrochemicals Industries.
A rich variety of exercises, readings, videos and case studies are used to support the learning in realistic situations. These come together to "challenge" participants in the real life scenario of a fictional facility, The course content is built for officials to work with competency and skills at the "Fundamental Application" level.
LIA - Applied HSE Management course may be taken either independently or in conjunction with the Applied Safety, Applied Health, and/or Applied Environment courses.
LIA - Applied HSE Managementcourse also provides essential and practical learning for those participants seeking certification through LIA mentored Accredited Health & Safety Practitioner program (LIAOSH).
Suitability - Who should attend?
LIA - Applied HSE Management Training course is designed for HSE Professionals, Operations, Engineers, Supervisors and Project managers and all staff who have the responsibility for designing, implementing, or supporting HSE management. This is a core course for persons in a supervisory role in an operational environment. Some prior knowledge of HSE management related topics is desirable but not essential.
Benefits of Applied HSE Management & Certifications :
Participants will learn how to:
· Successfully apply the principle elements of an HSE management system aligned to ISO 14001 and OHSAS
· Explain how people in organisations each have responsibilities for HSE management, and the characteristics of a successful management style
· Explain and use the key tools associated with risk assessment and monitoring, such as risk assessments, safety cases and HSE monitoring tools such as accident investigation
· Shape and improve the safety culture of the organization
· Higher responsibility in organisation & Team Leader ship
· Upgrading your personal qualifications and in international level.
Training Course Contents:
This course will cover:
· Leadership & commitment
· Policy & strategic objectives
· Legislation & regulation
· Organization, responsibilities &r resources
· Professional training & behaviors
· Risk assessment & management
· Planning & procedures
· Contractor controls
· Emergency response
· Performance management
· Incident reporting & investigation
· Management review
Certificates & LIA Membership :
Upon successful completion of LIA - Applied HSE Management course , the candidates will have the following approved Globally and Internationally:
· LIA – Certificate “Applied & Certified in HSE – Management”
· LIAOSH – In Occupational Safety & Health
· LIA – Member Ship & ID Card.
Contact Details :
All Rights Owned by Lloyds Inspection Agency . Pvt.Ltd subjected to Terms & Conditions.
All Certificates issued by Lloyds Inspection Agency with a ID No & Traceable .