LIA - Pipeline Inspections :
· Welding Inspections
· Painting Inspections
· Coating Inspections
Pipelines are subject to regular statutory inspections, verifications and re-certifications, just like facilities that contain and transport hazardous products. Such requirements had been enforced and pressure testing of oil pipelines is required in periodic intervals.
End users are now asked to have a comprehensive integrated Pipeline Integrity Management (PIM) in place and surveys services , which is more in-depth than an inspection and maintenance program.
Some of the benefits of LIA inspection in Pipelines are as follows:
· LIA inspection services cover both of new construction and in-service inspection. The welding inspection are done by certified CWI inspectors and coating inspection are done by certified Lloyds painting inspectors.
· LIA cover both long term and short term assignments. We have strong network of certified inspector that enable us to quote for your enquiry in a shortest time.
· LIA provide our services based on requirement of ASME B31.4 standard for pipeline transportation systems for liquid hydrocarbons and other liquids and ASME B31.8 standard for gas transmission and distribution piping systems. All referenced codes and regulatory requirements in both standards also are considered in our inspection activities.
· Other types of Surveys : Corrosion detections , thickness surveys , Magnetic particle testing and inspections in welds and joints ,Guided Wave inspections, Microscopic image developments of cracks in welds .
A small Summery of Pipeline Inspection Activity (New Pipeline Project)
Documentation control i.e. Receiving Material Check, Material Certificate Control, WPS, PQR, WPQ, NDT Operator Certificate, Calibration Certificate Control
2. Welding Inspections
Material Identification Control before Fit Up, Inspection of Pipeline String, Monitoring of Welding, Visual Welding Inspection, Control of Valves and Accessories, PWHT (If Any), NDT
3. Shrinkage Sleeve (Coating of Seam Welds)
Surface Preparation, Monitoring of Coating Implementation, Holiday Test
4. Channel Delivery
Surveying Check, Visual Inspection of Regulating, Padding of Back Filling Check
5. Final Inspection